Friday, December 12, 2008

Still around??

hello blogger friends!
So this is the update from Lankford land! We are still homeless. We have spent the last week or so here at my parents with the exception of last night. On Wednesday night we were blessed with the stomach virus around here so we moved out for a day so that my mom could have her school Xmas party here. Cy started the virus fun on Wendesday evening and then it ran through the house like wildfire! We are all doing better except for Colby who is still having a hard time keeping things in! We moved to Non and Pop's upstairs bonus room and shut the doors for the last 24 hours. The boys and I watched every episode of D*ora or D*iego that we could find! Sweet Nate continues to work on our house everyday with the hopes of us getting in there by next weekend! I am really just holding out for Christmas eve!! All in all we are doing fine, I have some fun pics from the last couple of weeks, but my personal computer is packed so I am unable to download them! Hopefully I will catch up in a couple of weeks! We did watch Nate make a great "Frosty" with Uncle Taylor in the front yard last night! What a great snow we had and how pretty out in the country it was. Hope to celebrate my mom's birthday this weekend and attend a fun party! We will continue to enjoy our life as nomads and remember to say Happy Birthday to Jesus every day!

1 comment:

Grace and Fam said...

What a perfect Christmas present...new home and great memories along the way. Even the viruses make it funny to talk about later. Let us know if we can help with kids or whatever!