Monday, June 8, 2009

Early summer fun!

We have been doing many fun things so far this summer. We went to a beautiful wedding, celebrated a special cousins b-day, went to the zoo, and of course fishing with friends. Here a few pics to update you on my wild crew!

Colby saying "cheese" in his nice wedding outfit (up in a tree, of course?).



Playing at the cool nature center for Brax's birthday!

Colby "kissing" his fish with Dad.



Bill Dan*ce, watch out these guys have come to fish!



The Zoo Crew, enough said.....




I also feel bad for not posting about our 5 year wedding anniversary. It was a couple of weeks ago, and Nate and I have a fun evening out. I wanted a pic from the night, but no luck! We are planning to go NYC next week and continue the celebration so we will have pics to share from that I am sure. Also we have a very BIG day coming up this Friday when someone in the "grove" turns 3!!!! Can't wait to celebrate!



No comments: