Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Colby!

Two years ago today, the Lord blessed me with my sweet Colby. He is such a ray of sunshine in my day. He is the silly one, the grumpy one and the true lover around here. He loves to say "sumpin stinky, it smell yucty" or just give you a good "ummmmm." He is sweet to his brother when he is not chasing him around with his hand up ready to attack. He was a TROOPER last Thursday night when he split his lip open. He is a big fan of his Uncle Tucker's and can spot a turkey miles away just like his dad. I know the Lord has big plans for my Colbster. I am sure there will be many laughs and "stinky' moments along the way! Happy Birthday Buddy!

As typical if you know me, we have been celebrating this birthday all week. First a little silly monster love on Monday followed by treats at school today and a big Panchos* blow out tonight. We have sang our hearts out all day and finally tonight I think he decided the attention was not all that bad and enjoyed our song.
Cupcakes- Silly monster style

Big brother trying to "help" but not be in the way too much.
First set of candles to blow out today.


Trying to be big and not get upset when sweet Shaelyn Jade needs a hand by holding his shirt. Matching lined jeans and gray converse, too cute! Thanks Aunt Court for the fun Colby shirt.



Mommy and her littlest guy!






1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Happy Birthday Colby! You are such a sweetie!!!