Monday, August 16, 2010

thankful

thankful for my GOD....thankful that i did not know what the last 2 months held until they happened.....thankful for my family......thankful for my friends, that went above and beyond......thankful for His grace even when i don't deserve it.......thankful for being apart of an amazing thing that happened, after tuesday of last week.....thankful that He let me worship Him on saturday in an amazing way...... thankful for the Hope i have.......thankful that He does not answer the "why" right away, we may not be able to bear it...... thankful for my husband and 2 healthy boys......thankful that my computer has not worked recently, might have not written the right thing.......thankful for my church.....thankful that a friend sent me the this verse, Romans 8:26 at just the right time.......just trying to stay thankful!!!

2 comments:

keLi said...

hey Tiff,

me too, girl. me too. and i can't seem to stop blogging about it -- over and over -- to say it out loud. i'm going crazy without that "to-do" list i walked around with last week...

hope to see you guys again soon -- for a better reason next time.

Ashley said...

... and thankful for you, sweet friend who keeps fighting the fight with your head up, spirits high and heart giving a testimony to all watching!

LOVE YOU!