Wednesday, December 15, 2010

soooo GOOD!!!

my God is so GOOD!!! so good that when i asked He provided so much more than i could have ever imagined through YOU!!! thank you all 30+ people that helped me with my operation essentials project it was a HUGE success..........

GRAND TOTALS: 2800 INDIVIDUAL DIAPERS WERE GIVEN OUT
80 CONTAINERS OF WIPES WERE DISTRIBUTED
160 JARS OF BABY FOOD WILL BE FILLING SOME TINY TUMMIES
25+ TODDLER FOOD ITEMS

PLUS A FEW TOYS, MONITORS, BOOSTER SEATS, AND OUTFITS WERE GIVEN!!!!

this meant that each girl was able to receive a Large box, stuffed as well as a Large trash bag filled with goodies.

it was so good and so perfect! they were super surprised and just as this momma is happy when someone makes a fuss over my babies. they too were so happy to see a special treat just for their little one. i clearly pointed out that with this many diapers and wipes these babies should be clean and dry for the next several months!

Thank you again for joining me in this journey. a pack of diapers, per baby, would have been one thing, but you all took it over the top. i am so thankful to each of you and my Lord as He holds my hand on this adventure.

"I, the Lord, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep you and give you as a covenant to the people, as a light to the gentiles, to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in the darkness."
Isaiah 42:6-7

No comments: