Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 3 Month Birthday!



Yes, today is my little Colby's 3 month birthday. Thanks to my sweet sister in law Courtney I started a tradition of taking a picture each month on my childs birthday(until they turn one that is). So today I gave Colby a bath, put him in a blue outfit to show off his eyes, and tried to take his picture. Well that was easier said than done. You see, Big Brother Cy was not too keen on Colby getting to have his picture made with a sign. He actually was quite jealous of our photo session and kept trying to mess it up. He needed to hold his brother, or kiss his brother. All very sweet except that I had about 2 minutes to take this picture and the show of brotherly love was taking too long. So finally I put them in the chair together, took the picture and decided to move on. Maybe tomorrow I will try again while Cy naps and just pretend that I took it on the 28th. No one will ever know except all of you reading this!!


One more exciting news for the day: Nate is going to deliver the message this Sunday at the church in Leon, Nicaragua. Yeah!! He is a little stunned considering there are usually a couple hundred people in attendance. I think they requested him, b/c of his large size. Please pray for him, he is actually out jogging at the moment trying to collect his thoughts. We all know he will do great!

1 comment:

Clay Watson said...

Looks like Colby is a bit backed up! Can we get Cy to learn how to hold his head up, HAHA. Looks good on here sis, this is a good way for me to keep up with everything during season, well done!