Saturday, April 26, 2008

I finally gave in and started a blog


Hello all of you in the blogging world. This is something that I have debated on for quite some time and have now given in. Since the dust has settled from our newest arrival and I am beginning to feel like a half way sane person again I thought I would give it a try. Most of you that will be reading this see us or talk to us on a daily basis, but for the rest, welcome to our world.


We have had a wonderfully eventful 2008 and I hope to spend my first few posting bringing everyone up to speed.


2008 brought us our second handsome little buddy, and what a sweetheart he is to his mom and dad. Things went a little crazy after Colby was born, considering that big brother broke his leg and got tubes in his ears all in the same three days!! We also welcomed two other friends in to our lives with the arrival of Livi Beasley and Lila Vaden in Feb. and March. The little guys are all 4 weeks apart so we look forward to posting pics each month as they grow up this first year.

2008 also kicked off the offical campaign for Poppi's ( Nate's dad's) Congressional race. He will be running this fall for the Congressional seat in the 4th district of TN. So far we have been in a parade full of mules and visited atleast 10 counties on a tour bus. Cy thinks all of this is the BEST!!


Well I am going to read all of this to Nate before I make my first offical post, but I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship. Me and the blogging world that is!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am excited you are starting the blog thing too! We can take this new adventure together - Between the two of us there is a whole lot to share!

Steve and Dee said...

hey tiff...of course, i'm EXCITED! any(good)news is exciting over here in China! Please put britt and kels on your list. I will forward their emails to you. love ya, aunt dee :)