Friday, February 20, 2009

A refreshing break!

Last weekend we slipped away for a couple of days with some friends to have what I would call a "refreshing break!" I LOVE my children, but I also LOVE their dad and was so excited to get to hang out just with him. We were super blessed to ship the boys off to both wonderful sets of g-parents and head over to South Carolina for a couple of days. The guys actually organized the trip and all I had to do was worry about the snacks! It was nice to do the little things that I miss at home, like going to the bathroom alone. We even got to see a girlie movie and I did not have to tear/cut any food all weekend. I did realize how much I love those two little clowns, and how lucky I am to have such a great husband!
The pics below were from our dinner out in Clem*son. It could not compare though to the yummy Valentines meal we were served from the guys! Thanks to all that allowed me to enjoy this "refreshing break!"






No comments: