Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Nate!

Sunday was Nate's 29th Birthday and it went a little differently than I had planned. But we had a blast celebrating him, even if no one else wanted to see us since we had been plagued with the stomach virus for 3 days. Anyway, we pushed ahead and made the most of our day. Nate got to do all of his favorite things.
Hang with his boys!!
Kill a monster turkey!!
And play video games at Chuckie Cheese's Happy Birthday Dad, we love you and hope you had a very special day!!


I must explain that even though we were home bound with the TERRIBLE stomach virus, Nate wanted to get out. I had already scrapped my fun outside party that I was hoping to have and we invited anyone that was willing and brave to join us at Chuckie*s. Thanks to the few that did make it out and I totally understand those that did not want to visit with us, the germ family!! I think Nate had a great time which is good, since he spent the next morning in the bathroom! Bummer!!!



No comments: