Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First of several update posts- the beach

Making this his 3rd trip in 2 years, Nate headed back south to Nicaragua last week to spread the love of Jesus. I love that he goes and does it, but man 7 days is a LONG time to be alone. So last year Courtney and I came up with a solution. We take all the kiddos and hit the beach. Now taking 5 kids and 2 adults is not exactly a vacation, but that is not why we go. We go so that we are not sitting alone at home in rainy TN, but are all together playing in the sand. We left shortly after the guys last Sat. and returned home late Fri. night. The ride home was terrible, thanks to my screaming 2 year old, but some how we managed and made it safe. Here are some of my favorite pics from the week. Enjoy!!

My sweet little guys, posing with mom before dinner one night!

Look at that sweet smile!


my blue-eyed boy!
the gang saying so long to the ocean for now
brothers
my handsome big brother
he played with that bucket forever
licking the salt water?? boys can be strange
it was a great trip considering all the small kiddos, everyone played nice and the time passed quickly!

1 comment:

Grace and Fam said...

I'm a sucker for beach pics...They are beautiful. Hope y'all are great.