Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update post- Happy Mother's Day

After we recovered from getting dad back we woke up early on Sunday to celebrate Mom's day and go to church. I got a such fun shirt from Dad's trip and a very sweet letter from my boys. Here we are all wearing our Nic. apparel.
Later that afternoon we all headed over to my mom's house for a large Mother's day celebration. It was great, very easy and low key. Thanks mom for letting us have our event at your house!!
Here I am with my wonderful sis-in-laws, we are still waiting patiently for baby Andrews to make his/her arrival! But Dana is definitely already a mom in my book so she had to join in our annual Mother's day pic this year!
All the mom's at the party, some have been moms for 30+ years and some are still waiting to meet their first sweet baby!




No comments: