Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Weekend

This weekend we celebrated my birthday and it was wonderful!! My boys, my family, and my friends made me feel so loved! Thank you all.

Here is my group at the fireworks, bummer that we only caught the finale. Cy loved it anyway.


As Nate would say, this was my "inner circle," I just think these are my friends that we brave enough to celebrate a holiday with soooo many kids!!



My big boys suprised me with my favorite breakfast and sweet cards. Colby suprised me by letting me sleep in!


Cy has talked for weeks about making my birthday cake. Here they are mixing up our yummy birthday cookies. Mom definently ended up decorating them, but hey it was the thought that counts!



Thank you to my mom and dad for helping so much by hosting the gang and making the ice cream and cupcakes!
We then spent Sunday celebrating Uncle Drason and his 30th. It was a great birthday weekend.



2 comments:

Grace and Fam said...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!!

Rebecca B said...

We had so much fun at your birthday party! We love hanging out with ya'll, and we need to do it more often. Love you!