Sunday, July 26, 2009

I am blessed!

We are so blessed to have a wonderful Sunday school class, and such a wonderful church family. Last Sunday afternoon, we hosted our class cook-out. It was at the creek and everyone came(60+)! It was awesome and the food was fantastic! I have a couple of pics, but not sure how everyone feels about being on a blog. So not going to post any right now, but if I get permission I will later. I am so thankful that Nate invited everyone over and love that I am now able to be a part of the group.
Also this week we attended VBS!!! Again no pics, b/c my two never really felt up for smiling in the mornings. Cy was able to go to big kid VBS since I was there. He loved day 5, it just took him the first 4 to warm up to it! Thank you to all the sweet friends that checked on him for me and encouraged him along the way. I was over in childcare command central! Colby and about 80 other kiddos, that had parents serving , were being loved on by the childcare workers. It was a great job to have and I worked with some super fab women. Not being the social bee that my hubby is, it was a great week for me to meet more people and love on their kids. Thanks Sumer and Ashley for letting me be part of the team. I am so blessed to be a part of something so much bigger than myself! Like PT said this morning, my role may have been small, but if I was able to entertain one 2-year old while their mom or dad helped one 8 -year old accept the Lord then my job was greater than I will ever understand! I am blessed!

No comments: