Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Hope everyone had a very Happy Turkey Day! We celebrated the day starting on Wednesday. That day I loaded up the boys with Grandma and Tuck and headed to New J-ville. This is where my mom is from, and we all needed to go for a visit. So we took our ham and turkey to my Nanny's house and ate with several of my cousins. We have not gotten to do this many Thanksgivings, so it was a special treat for us all. Then on Wed. night we went to check on Non and Pop. We made the CUTEST turkeys with Nonni and had fun hanging with them.

Then on Thursday we headed to Pep's to eat with most of his crew. My other grandfather made the drive from New Jville, and several of my cousins came as well. This side of my family just keeps growing. This year we added a little girl, she is the first great granddaughter on this side. I am the only granddaughter. Girls seem to be few and far between with this group.

Here are Nate and my Dad's mom and Mom's dad!

All the great grand kiddos!
Clay and Kelly with my Dad's dad!


The food was yummy and the nap later was great! Had to get ready for my shopping day on Friday.

No comments: