Sunday, November 29, 2009

Its not even Dec. yet.....

but I don't care! We have not had our tree up in 2 years, b/c of selling our house and remodeling this one, and I was ready to put her up! So we spent all afternoon yesterday hanging lights outside and putting up our tree. I love it and the boys seem to be sooooo excited. Oh and the tree totally spins!!! So retro, or something?!? We are totally in the spirit around here and can't wait to celebrate with all our friends and family.

Check out Felix, he made his big debut this morning. Cy is still thinking him over!

Cheers to you and hope you too will remember the true reason for the season!!


1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

I so need to get on putting my decorations up. Maybe when I have a few hours. We'll see.

So I'm passing along an award to you. Go check it out: http://thebaldwinadventures.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-blog-award.html