Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009- Lankford Family

Christmas Eve we headed over to Poppi's house for some yummy dinner and fun presents! We had a blast hanging out with some of our most favorite people and remembering how we have been blessed so much this year.

Not sure who was more excited about the motorized boom booms, Colby and Barron, or Uncle Gavin! So fun!

Sweet big boys! Brax is one of Cy's favorite friends and Brax is so sweet to let him always tag along!

Probably won't be able to take this pic next year so it will have to last for a while! Wonderful Sis-in-laws!



The Goof troop! Jade had not arrived yet when we preformed this stunt. We love our cousins.



One of the sweetest pics from this Christmas. These two are too cute.






1 comment:

Dana said...

Love these pics, Tiff... you know me, always leaving my camera behind for the "memory moments"...so make sure you email them to me. Especially the one of me, you, and Court. I love that one. Love you!