Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009- Watson Family

This was a big Christmas for the Watson family. It was the first time I had not spent the night at my parents home on Christmas Eve. Also only 1 of my 5 living grandparents joined us for Christmas lunch. It was also the first time we gave sibling gifts before Christmas Day. Overall, I thought things went great and we established a few new traditions.
We headed over to my parents house Thursday morning for a yummy pancake breakfast and gifts from all the siblings. Then we stopped back by that evening to get presents from my Dad's parents. We had already done gifts from my Mom's mom the weekend before.
The next morning my parents and brothers came by to see our Santa treasures before we all went back to open gifts from my parents. Lots of back and forth, but no stress and we wore our pj's the entire time!

MoMo and Pep spoiled us all! Thank you!
Thursday nite with Grandad and Grandmom

Thursday morning breakfast in our PJ's
Papa Jr is the only grandparent that made Christmas lunch. Colby loves him some Papa Jr!

Not afraid to spread the Christmas love, here is Colby saying "thank you" to Nanny for his new movie.


Another great year, our first one in this house with so many fun memories.




No comments: