Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter, the big picture

I really wanted to spend a little time talking up the true meaning of Easter with Cy this year. I felt that he was old enough to get more of it, than just the bunny! With the help of his sunday school teachers and his preschool teachers I feel like he really got the bigger picture. It made me so proud! So with little mention of the bunny friend and the whole "need" for basket treasures, we did not start talking about all of that until Saturday evening.
I tried my best to remember that we were coloring eggs this year, not dying them (b/c it is hard to understand that you die eggs and Jesus died on the cross?)Here my artist pause with their masterpieces.



Oh and it is totally a Lankford tradition that we have adopted, the bunny always "hides" our baskets. This year the dryer looked like a great spot.

Cheese for the family pic! I tried to make us coordinate, but I am married to Nate and that is enough said!!!

Pep, please open this one, and this one and this one and this one.....

A sweet friend that joined us with her crew this year, and we matched.

Blessed to be with family, 4 generations represented in a couple of ways.

No comments: