Sunday, January 2, 2011

HOPE......for 2011

so 2010 ended. i have very mixed emotions. it was a doozie of a year. one that stretched me, pushed me, crushed me, and held me in so many different ways.

it was a year that had several periods of ups and downs. it had so many that truthfully, i was a little unsure about starting another year. a year is so long and so much can happen. so instead of remembering the bumps, i wanted to remember the treasures this year held......


- my first mission trip, which lead to my heart cry for young moms. something that the Lord is stilling pushing and guiding on!
- doing several bible studies with some amazing women, that pushed me way out of my comfort zone.
-meeting some friends this year that only God could have fit into my life.
-letting one sweet friend go, a long way away!
-walking through several rough patches only to realize what it truly means to fear and love the Lord, and know He loves me so much He only wants the best for me.

it was just a WOW kind of year. so i will focus on the HOPE i have for 2011. Hope that only the Lord can take care of. nothing that this world can provide.

oh this tray of yummies that nate made me last night, might provide some hope of a full belly in 2011!


2 comments:

Alicia (dna) said...

What a great year it was to have you in my life! I hope you're in it for many years to come. Love you!

Courtney said...

love u Tiff! and praying 2011 will be the most incredible year for you:)