Monday, September 15, 2008

I also am a VERY big rule follower!!


So on Saturday nite like several of my blogging friends have already mentioned, we were given the challenge to get the word out through our blogs! So here I go!! I actually was more afraid of not listening to the other blog friends that told me to do this, than I am of Congressman Blackburn. Anyway, I am going to give a big shout out to my FATHER IN LAW, Monty Lankford. He is running for the United States Congress seat from the 4th district in Tennessee this November. He and Nonni, as we call her, are working their tails off to win this election and your support would help a ton. Sure there are many ways to volunteer, donate, or fundraise, but what really counts are the VOTES!!! So I am asking all of my 10ish blog readers to pass the word on to all that live in the 4th district. I feel like I need to point out who this involves.


His district is all the light green color, with the #4 on it. Yes it really covers 24 counties. So if you know ANYONE that lives in ANY of these counties please start working on them to vote Lankford for Congress. Word of mouth can go along way!
I am not going to go on about all that I think Pop, Mr Lankford, stands for, b/c I think he is great, so please go to his site, http://www.lankfordforcongress.com/. I think you should be able to find what you are looking for there! Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and I hope that each of you will get out and vote on Nov. 4th!!

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Check it out! Monty is very popular in blog world!