Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yum!!

So I happened to be blog stalking last night and came upon some interesting news. A certain baker that can make a mean Caramel Cupcake has opened her own business. I headed straight downtown Franklin today and visited the new cupcake bakery "Ivey Cake." It was WONDERFUL!! I have had several of these yummy cupcakes in the past, but was so excited that now I can go two minutes from my house any day and get one! I also grabbed a yummy chocolate one for my mom! She raved about the cupcake and the cream cheese icing! So go check it out, and try several for me!! Way to go Ivey and best of luck!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh yay! I didn't know you were a fan too!

I haven't really found a flavor I don't love! And how about those cutesy names? Love it.

~H

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.