Monday, October 20, 2008

Another great visit to that "Florida House"

We packed the car last Wednesday afternoon and headed to "that Florida house!" Nate and I took our crew along with Court and her gang and some Dr. friends and spent 5 nights at the beach. It was sooo relaxing and even though we had 8 kids to 6 adults it was pretty calm. The boys had a blast and Colby enjoyed every minute of sand eating. Cy was in heaven playing with the big boys and his Dad! We decided to stay an extra day and it was well worth it, Court and I had not finished our outlet mall shopping. I took lots of pics, but here are some of my favorites. Cy was usually being "big" so I do not have as many of him this time, but I snapped a few!
Enjoy!


Just taking a minute to look at that "wocean" that God made!
No they are not posing nicely, but I like that it shows the reality of 6 boys!
Sweet Brotherly Love
The fam, with Colby's eyes closed, of course!
What a stinker! He loved to watch the waves!
The most precious little toes I know.
Thank you "wocean" for a great time!


1 comment:

Grace and Fam said...

too sweet...Glad y'all had some great family time!!