Sunday, October 5, 2008

Campaigning, playing and lovin!

We had a great week around here last week! We did lots of stuff for Poppi's campaign starting the week out with a fundraiser at Tap Root. Here are Uncle Tuck and Colby at the fundraiser. We have to take advantage of these days with Tuck since he will be off to school next year!

A rare pic of Colby and Mom on the swing at the very fun Tap Root Farm.

Cy actually had a photo shoot with Pop and Nonni at this fundraiser and once I get some pics I will post them!
Here we were playing at Tinkerbell Park, I never thought the day would come when Cy could play there without my help. Now I cannot believe it has finally come!!

As far as love goes last week, we had a huge week in Cy's life. For the first time EVER, Cy lovedd(okay maybe tolerated) being dropped off at school last week. He did not cry and actually gave me a kiss goodbye. And he gave his sweet teacher a kiss as he entered the classroom. Wow is all that I can say.
Oh and mom actually got a little lovin on Friday!
Thanks Nate!