Saturday, October 11, 2008

My little "Punkins"!

On Thursday night we headed over to the Gentry Farm to have a little fun at the Pumpkin Patch with the kiddos from Cy's school. The weather was great and our little "punkins" had a blast! We met up with the Pilkintons and had fun riding the hay ride and playing on the pumpkins with Will and Caroline. Caroline looked adorable in her pumpkin pj's and we are so glad to have her around! Will and Cy both were on the hunt to find their teachers. Will was the first to spot his, but Cy finally found Mrs. Karen just as we were leaving. He was so excited, strange for him, but I am glad. It is super hard to get 4 people to pose in a half way normal looking picture, so the pic in front of the barn is our best shot! Enjoy the pictures and we are headed to Nate's 10 year reunion so I hope to have more pics to post soon!
My blue eyed buddy! He is really starting to get a little personality and he loved seeing all the kids at the farm!

These two are double trouble...they may look innocent now, but I know my day is coming with Cy and Will and their tricks!!!

The best family pic we have from the afternoon!

My littlest Punkin!! He was in heaven playing in the pumkin boxes.

Finally we found her, Mrs. Karen! We did miss Mrs. Robin, but were pleased with one of the two!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

oh what fun gentry farm is! it's a fave of my crew each year- can't wait til we find some time to go play!

the boys look so darn cute in the pics! and I did get a laugh out of the matching brown shirts:)what a good lookin' fam!

ya'll have been party harders lately- hope the reunion is a blast!

love aunt "tortney"