Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Are you ready????

That is the million dollar question today!
----Am I ready to get in the car tomorrow morning with 9 other peeps and start a journey that I will not soon forget?
----Am I ready to leave my 2 sweet babies for 7 full days?
----Am I ready to leave my amazing, sometimes silly, husband for just as long?
----Am I ready to leave my family and friends that I love seeing and chatting with every day?
----Am I ready to look into the face of a child with NO mom or dad and give them Hope?
----Am I ready to seek God in every step I will take in the next 8 days?
----Am I ready to love bigger than I can even imagine at this point?


A simple YES is all I can say.........

God has given me peace, I am not thinking in terms of days or activities. Not first this, then this and then something else. My heart says yes, my head says yes and so I say Yes!! That is all that matters. I have a peace that only the Lord can give. It truly surpasses all understanding. Thank you, dear Lord for that.

So here I go, ready to be His hands and feet. Thank you all for supporting me in so many different ways. Please continue to pray for our entire team, the kiddos and every person that will be put in our path this week. Be ready, b/c when I return I will have an amazing story to tell!!!

Here is my team, minus one character. Do we look ready or what?



3 comments:

Big Nanny said...

You're ready! Praying for you. Minus one character...that's funny:)

Dana said...

YAY!!!!!! Go Tiff! I have been thinking of you all day. I will be praying...all 7 days! I know it will be amazing. Can't wait to hear all of the stories of memories soon to be made.

Love you, sis.
Dana

Courtney said...

raying for you on this journey! i know God will do amazing things. can't wait to hear the story.