Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy 30th Nate!!

Today is officially Nate's birthday! With me in charge though we have been celebrating for several days now. This weekend I sent he and some of his "boys" down to the cabin for a guys night. They smoked ribs, shot guns and as Tuck said, had "man talks?" I think they had a good time, Nate loved it. Then on Saturday we rode down with the cousins and some friends to continue the celebration. The Lord blessed us with a beautiful day and we took full advantage of it all.
This morning Nate woke up to streams, balloons, special cinnamon rolls and a new coffee maker to make his *Starbucks coffee at home. The boys were pumped and we plan to continue the celebration all day. I will post more later about the rest of the bday adventures.
Could not be more disappointed in the fact that my camera is TOTALLY missing!!!! Seriously, I love pics and have not taken one of Nate, today or this weekend.
I stole these two from Dana, thanks friend!
Back to searching for the camera!



No comments: