Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 in pictures

this year we had both sides of my family celebrate thanksgiving together at my parents house.....it was great, very loud, but super fun!

here are my mom's people :)
here are dad's

uncle clay and granny (my dad's mom)

indian Cy and nanny (mom's mother)

tuck and our youngest cousin, ethan

my biggest brother, oh he makes me smile

my dad and my cousin, joe

grand dad and I, he is my dad's father

sweet kelly and cy, i do not think Colby was in the picture taking spirit and did not pose for any pics

lets just say you know you have had a LARGE time at thanksgiving when you have to be carried out!!!!! hehe



my brothers and i are so blessed to have ALL of our grandparents still living. what a blessing to spend each holiday with them!

No comments: