Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary Pepe and Grandma!


Today is my parents anniversary, so I thought I would include a pic of them from my cousins wedding a few weekends ago! They are such great parents and grandparents to my brothers, my boys and I. We love you guys and thank you so much for all that you do!!

I wanted to include this picture to show Cy's ear after his little accident on the golf cart Saturday morning. It was our last full day on vacation and we were headed down to walk around in the community of Seaside. Before we could get gone though, Cy took a small spill off the golf cart and really has a few nice cuts and scraps. What can you say? He is all boy!! We all made it home safe and sound on Sunday just in time for the stomach virus to hit several of us. Yes that is right we made many memories at the beach and evidently shared a few germs as well. I woke up at 2 on Monday morning with a BAD case of the virus that had already struck Dana the night before. Then Nonnie decided to join in the fun on Monday afternoon. Cy was also subject to the bug on Monday. So we have done nothing but lay around and rest for the last 48 hours hoping to get rid of this yucky thing!
We hope to make it to VBS at church by tomorrow, but we will just have to see if we can regain our strength around here. Cy and I are both taking a couple of naps each day. All I can hope is that we have not given it to sweet little Colby!

2 comments:

sonya said...

ahhh! heard about cy's spill. so glad everyone is okay. hope you guys are on the mend from that yucky virus today... miss you
-aunt sonya

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your parents! Cy's ear looks so painful, poor little guy! I pray it heals soon!