Thursday, June 12, 2008

The weekend wedding starring Darth Vader??



Along with celebrating Cy's birthday this week, we also had a wedding over the weekend. It was my oldest cousin's Aldon wedding and it was here in Franklin. I just have to give it a brief blog entry, b/c it was great. My cousin is a HUGE Star Wars fan and it carried right over in to his wedding. After being introduced as the new couple they walked through an archway made of "light sabers?" (obviously I no nothing about Star Wars). Then as we were about to toast the happy couple here came Darth out to fight my cousin??!! It was great and Darth(my uncle) stayed in costume for the remainder of the evening and danced the night away. Just wanted to include this entry to say congrats to the newlyweds and to really impress all the rest of you with the fact that I have been to a wedding that included Darth Vader in the wedding party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow- now that is an interesting wedding ceremony adventure! --- i love your new background... very nice tiff!
xoxo
sonya