Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Seriously Out of Hand....

Okay ladies, I need a few words of encouragement here! The Lord has blessed me with a very thick head of hair. Great you say, however, since my sweet Colby has arrived I am loosing hair by the hand full every hour. No seriously, just in the last 4 or 5 weeks it has gotten crazy. I did this with Cy and told myself that it is normal and not to worry, ha!! Now I am getting concerned. I don't just pull out small amounts, I am pulling out enough to make a wig everyday!!! I would have included a pic just to prove that I am not exaggerating, but I think that would be gross to look at so I am not. Even Nathan gave me the old "good thing you had a lot to start with" comment. If this happened to you would you please refresh my memory and let me know HOW LONG IT LASTED!!! Oh and when I should start to be concerned???!!!

On a lighter note, Colby had his 4 month check up yesterday and thankfully he is doing great. He is slightly larger than Cy was at this point (like 2 pounds heavier and 1/2 inch longer), but he has mastered rolling over already. This was something sweet Cy did not do until much later!! Thank the Lord for our healthy little guys!

Sending a Happy 4th Birthday to my nephew, Braxton! Hope to have a couple of pics from the party to share soon!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Not to concern you... but I gave birth last in 2005 and my hair is still falling out.

Seriously though, I remember it being really bad at about 4 months but I do not remember how long it lasted... sorry, I was really no help was I? I remember asking my hair lady about it and she said NORMAL

Big Nanny said...

My hair fell out for at least 6 months and it was pretty bad. My sister was in high school when I had my last child and she still comments about all the strands of hair that she saw in the shower when she was visiting my house. I know gross:)

Amanda Pilkinton said...

I seriously hope this does not happen to me. I will have like two little twigs on top of my head!!!