Thursday, June 5, 2008

Who had more fun? Dad or Cy??




We all had a great time on Tuesday night at Braxton's birthday party, but from the pictures you can tell who really had the best time! Nate!!! I have no idea how many extra tokens that he bought for "Cy" that night. It was lots of fun, and I had a hard time watching Cy sit there with the "big boys" and eat. I just feel like he is still so small, but he just jumped right in and ate the pizza like he was about to turn 4 not 2. Oh except for when Chuckie came out and then we had to sit in mom's lap. But mom did not mind!
Wednesday was also a big day for our family, my grandparents moved from Dickson to Franklin to live in assisted living here. That is a great move for everyone involved, them, my mom and us. We will definitely get to see them more and help when we can.
I had to throw in the pic of Colby from last week. He is growing and changing so much everyday! It is so much fun watching him roll everywhere.
We have a big weekend coming up with my cousins wedding and the birthday party so check back for some new pics soon.

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Cy,
Chuckie Cheese looked like a blast. Maybe our Dad's could take us there one night and our mom's could go see a girly movie!
Will