Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Week still going strong!

The birthday week continued with fun on Tuesday night at the event for Poppi's. Thanks to all of our Sunday school friends for coming out and supporting our cause. It seemed so crazy to have people coming up to Poppi to get his picture made, that we decide we needed our time with the man of the hour. So we cornered him after the event and made him pose with us girls!! I also wanted to include the pic of my mom and I since she helped me find my very fun, and very patriotic dress to wear. Thanks mom!



Today we went out to Spring Hill to swim with our playgroup friends. We went to the new rec center out there and had a great time. Thanks to Livi and her mom for supplying the snacks, lunch was the most fun. Cy did really well wearing his swimmies and playing in the water. I also have to brag on him for telling me it was time to go(potty that is) and then actually going. We are working on it slowly around here, I am really just following his lead.



The biggest event of our morning was the discovery of Colby's tooth!!! Yes that is right the sweet ladies at VBS swore he was teething, and now he has something to show for it. I am not good at telling if my kids gums are swollen, so I probably could have realized this was coming if I had really checked him out. But so far he has done great with it, I am a little sad that he is big enough to have a tooth though. One more day until the real birthday and I can be done talking about it on this blog!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! I don't think I ever told you this weekend. Thanks for sharing your special weekend with us!

The Hynes clan