Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simple Summer Days

This week has been a very simple summer week. We have played lots, swam lots and just hung out!! We spent most of the day on Sunday out at the land playing in the creek and enjoying the weather. Cy later decided he was a professional soccer player and has the outfit to prove it! Thanks Uncle Clay, we are now wearing our Christmas gift with pride!! Cy loves anything that has to do with a ball or truck. We switch gears all the time from Cars to soccer to football. Which always end with a good "Go Page!" Good thing I have two brothers, b/c throwing or kicking a ball is something I can handle.
Cy is also doing great with the whole potty training experience. We actually went a couple of days this week totally accident free. The only accident we ever have is the stinky kind and we are usually not with Mom when these occur. I think we have too much fun playing with our dad to really tell him that we have to go!!! I am not really pushing the potty issue, it is just something he started to do and it has taken off. We really have stopped having to buy two sets of diapers every week! HOORAY for us!!
Colby is rapidly approaching his 6 month birthday and I can not believe it. Before I can turn around, my sweet little baby is going to be big enough to sit up and really play with us. Colby loves nothing more right now than to watch his brother play. He laughs and talks to him the entire time. I love watching him get so excited about Cy. I will keep you all posted on the sitting progress. We are practicing a little each day and I know that it will just click one of these times.
Summer is a great time of year and I love spending it with all 3 of my guys!!

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Chuckie Cheese was so fun! We should do it again.