Monday, November 3, 2008

Football Fun!

Last week my computer accidentally took a spill and will now only work when it is connected by the big yellow cord to the wireless box! BUMMER!
So I was not able to get in all of the great football shots I had from last week. The first pic is from Thursday nights game at Page. It was the last game of the regular season and a MUST win for any playoff hopes! The seniors lined the field and walked out on last time to the coin toss. Tuck is #87 and I think #2, Taylor, must be in front of the line leading the group? Can't seem to find him in my pics. They had a great game and a great VICTORY! So for the first time in quite some time, the Pats are headed to the playoffs. Good luck guys!
Then we have Code Blue! Last Monday night, Nate and I got a sitter and joined the fam for the Monday night Tit*ans game! Yes, it is about 75 outside today, but on that night I think it was around 40! That is okay we layered up and wore those big Code Blue shirts and had a blast!
Nate and I have the privilege of sitting one row behind the official Tit*an man! We get a kick out of him the entire game.


Here they are my Dad and brothers loving every moment of the game and the atmosphere. Yes since this game the Tit*ans are now 8 and 0, and Tuck celebrated his 100th consecutive home game for the team. He has never, ever missed one! Sorry, Dad for that 1 you did miss!!!!
GO TIT*ANS!!!





2 comments:

Taider Totes said...

I'm so glad we got to be with Tuck on this special occasion. Is he going to come home for the Titans games next year?

Anonymous said...

Yea, go Tuck, you are the man. 100 games!!! ;-)
Mrs. Cathy P.