Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Friend!

So today is my friend's birthday and I thought I would share some facts about her and our friendship!

1. We have been friends since 1992! When she stalked me at cheerleading tryouts?!

2. We have been to Nationals for cheerleading together, but I will say we should have skipped the competition and just hung out with Mickey!

3. We have both liked TERRIBLE boys, although she may have liked a few more than me!!

4. We are official Big and Little Sis's in the land of the Deltas.

5. She used to cry ALL the time, I did not understand??

6. We have been to so many date parties, formals, and socials together it really is ridiculous!

7. We married best friends in the same year, had boys in the same year and have betrothed our second children to be married!

We have done lots the same, but we are just enough different to make it work! Friend I hope you have a great birthday and I am sure we will spend many more together!

Oh and we need to take more pics of adults and not so many of kiddos. This is the only one I could find to post!!


Happy Birthday Manda!!
That is what I have always called her!

2 comments:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. You are a wonderful friend. Hope the yard sale goes well today!

Nonni said...

What a sweet friendship! I'm so glad you've always been there for her.
Nonni