Monday, November 3, 2008

What exactly is a Hair Wolf?

Not sure exactly what he is, but I think he is pretty darn cute!!! Here is my littlest spook posing for pics, ear infection and all! I think the hair gel may be in Colby's future!!

We got the little spooks around here ready on Friday night and hit up a few houses in our neighborhood before heading out to church for the Fall Festival. Here is my cowboy and hair wolf posing with Dad!


This cowboy was serious about his trick or treating! He loved it!! I wish I had captured our very first house, where he tried to give the lady at the door some of the candy out of his bag. He thought it was a swap! Man was he pumped when he figured out you do not have to give them anything in return!

And every cowboy needs a good lady by his side! Here was our sweet friend Sophie C. dressed in her finest cowgirl attire! So glad we got to hit up some of the Fall Festival with her!



1 comment:

sonya said...

i LOVE this little hairwolf! they are so sweet in these pics. i laughed out loud reading court's blog when she labeled colb a "hairball"... he he he. xoxo