Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Okay so this is an old pic since we will be 10 months old this weekend, but I just wanted to put a pic on here! Life is still crazy and we move in less than a week, but I am trucking ahead and making SOME progress. I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, I am blessed with so many "good and perfect gifts" from the Lord. Thanks be to Him.
We will be having a Lankford/Andrews slumber party tonight at Poppi's and then off to the firehall with the Watson's tomorrow! Yikes for the breakfast casserole that I made, I am not too much of a cook so we will see how it tastes in the morning. Hope you all have a wonderful day of rest and "thanksgiving."

2 comments:

Taider Totes said...

I miss you Tiff! We need to get together soon!

rachel said...

Tiff - your boys are the CUTEST! I could eat them up! Adorable!