Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quick update!

Okay so now we are down to the last two weeks before we move out! Just some facts to let you know how we are doing:

1. Not 1 box has been packed!

2. I am still pulling wallpaper off the walls.

3. Nate spent the weekend being the plumber/electrician! Gotta love him!

4. We have been to Home Depot and Lowes more times than I can count in the last week.

5. I was at Kroger at 6:45 this morning doing my grocery shopping for the week.

6. Oh and high school football came to an end last Friday night! It was a blast and we will miss it greatly next season.

We are still hanging in there, although I am not sleeping because I always seem to wake up worried that the paint I like won't match something!!! But we are so blessed to be able to fix up the house and have the funds to pick out things like bathroom vanities and paint!!God is good!

No comments: