Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas pics part 1

So now I get around to the Christmas pics. I have no clue why they are in backwards order or why everything I type is underlined!! Help! Anyway, here is Nate in his spiffy new Black Dog Market hat from Joey. We celebrated Christmas with the Lankfords on Christmas eve and had a blast! It is so fun for Cy to celebrate with his fun cousins.



Then on the 23rd we went with my family to see the Rockett*es at Opryland. We do this every year and decided that Cy was old enough to make the cut this time! Wow were we right, he had a blast and talked about his "special show" for days. He still gets excited if we talk about it! Thanks Grandma and Pepe for taking us!


And just for good measure I have to add one playgroup Christmas party shot! Yikes and where is Colby?





Here is my super sweet and very uphappy Gingerbread man! He was not a fan of the Little School performance of jingle bells this year! We can always hope for next year.


And here we were dressed in our finest tacky attire headed to the Walker xmas party! All of Nate's outfit came from the ladies dept. at Wal*mart! Those poor pants~











No comments: