Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pic update before Christmas!

Hello again to the few blog followers that I still have out there. We are now offically residents of The Grove! Last Monday night was our first night in our new house and it was great! I am still trying to unpack boxes and find places for everything, but I love my new "farm house." Nate is currently trying to hook up my kitchen sink and dishwasher, yes today is Sunday, but I think he almost has it!! I wanted to spend a couple blogs just updating with pics from the last 5 or 6 weeks. So here are some in backwards order:

Colby getting his first offical haircut. I made him wait until 10 months, but poor Cy was only about 7 months old! They just have crazy side wings.


Then in Dec. we celebrated my mom's birthday with the fam at her favorite, PF Changs. It was a great time had by all! Here I am with my two younger brothers, Tuck has his acceptance letter and he will be attending UT in the fall. Congrats!


Here is my sweet Colby getting ready to have his tubes put into his tiny ears. The Dr said that in all his time he has NEVER put tubes in ears that physically small. He had to have special tools brought in! Oh well, Colby did great and no ear infections so far.


Move out day! Here we are in front of our old house leaving for the last time! I have yet to go back and drive by, I am sure I will though.





Lastly here is my littlest Thanksgiving Turkey! He loves to eat so Thanksgiving will always be a fav for him! Obviously this pic was pre-haircut. I miss the shag!







No comments: