Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 1st Brithday Sweet Colby!

Today is Jan. the 28th, 2009 and Colby is now one!! I can not believe it. He is such a sweet little blessing to my life that I am amazed that one year has already flown by. Colby has come so far from that little guy that always just hung out in the corner to my big little boy that is always into something!!! Cy and I have had a blast today singing to him and watching him clap. He has LOVED hearing his song. He does however, have the worst cold in history, so this was a very snotty birthday for him.
Here is his super sweet and happy birthday face today in the bathtub. He is making his sly little grin for me.

We celebrated with a little gathering tonight and had a snowman themed party. This picture is just to show off his birthday "snowman" shirt!

After getting mad at his parents that he was not allowed to touch the candle, he quickly decided that cake is GOOD! This was a snowman cake made by special friend just for Colby to dive into! Thanks friend!!

I thought this was a sweet pic of Colby and Livi. They are 4 weeks to the day apart and she is just too cute for words! They are 2nd cousins and have great potential for getting into lots of things.

I feel so blessed today to get to celebrate Colby and his first birthday! Thank you Lord, for such an AMAZING gift!



No comments: