Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas pics part 2

Again my pics are in backwards order, but they are not too hard to follow. Here is my group last Tuesday morning eating breakfast for the first time in our new house. We have a wonderful kitchen table from my parents, but no chairs so along with the missing sink, we are eating on the floor! I plan to take a few more fun pics of my new house when the mess calms down and I will post them soon! Anyway the rest of the pictures are from Christmas eve and Christmas day. Enjoy!
Here I am on Christmas day with my sweet Nanny. She is my mom's mother and is currently in the hospital. So please remember to say a prayer for her if you have a minute! She lives in Franklin so I try to take my rowdy crew by to see her when we can.


Here are the newest chefs at this 50's Diner. This was the way cool gift that the boys got from my mom and dad. They love playing with it and Colby thinks it is awesome to play with food. Considering it is one of his favorite things!


Here is Cy seeing his Santa gift for the first time! We are loving our train table and really enjoy bossing little brother out when he messes up the track!



Cy and Colby totally racked up at the Lankfords as well. Here Cy got a sit and spin, "spider man" style. Thanks to all the fam for the awesome gifts!

Christmas was wonderful this year. Nate took a couple of days off from working on the house and just spent time with us! That is really what the season is all about, spending time with those you love. Thanks so much to my parents for letting us crash for as long as we did.
We spent New Years just soaking up all that we had accomplished last year and all that we hoped for this year. So really that means we were in bed by 10! Thanks for hanging in there with me and my posts! Have a great week!





No comments: