Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Experiencing technical difficulties..


I have tons of things to talk about from the weekend, but no pics to show. My computer is telling me that my transfer is just "not working"? Super frustrating to a rookie blogger, so hang in there and I will post my wonderful pics soon. Nate did make it home in one piece and we had a wonderful mom's day. I have some great pictures from both days that I will post soon. We also had a super fun play group at our house this morning. 10 kids and 7 moms!! All the babies that we were waiting on last fall finally have arrived and our playgroup has gotten a little bit bigger. Once I can I will also post those pictures, we did try to get one group shot.

I do have a picture that Jonathan C. sent us of Nate in Nicaragua after he scored a soccer goal. I think it is worth a blog spot. Notice the ground, it has not rained since November there and everything was super dry. This was very different from the last time Nate went, when everything looked very tropical and beautiful. I hope to have more pics soon. Enjoy Nate's goal for now!!

No comments: