Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, one more thing




Okay, so three posts in one day is a bit much, but I have one more sweet entry to add. Tonight we tried rice cereal for the first time with little Colby. I had a very weird moment as we were about to give it to him, thinking that up to this point in his life he has never had anything but milk in his body. It is amazing that we have been trusted to feed this little person and introduce him to all the things this world has to offer. I was a little sad thinking that he was ready to start the cereal, but his dad insisted. Well as you can see by the pics it was not all that Nate had originally hoped it would be. Oh well, we will try again another night. We are also going to try to go without the 10 o'clock feeding. Up to this point we feed Colby around 7 and put him to bed until 10. We have then been waking him up and feeding him before we go to bed. This is our comfort to know he will sleep all night. Lets keep our fingers crossed that tonight he will go all night without eating. Have fun looking at the pictures of my laid back man, Colby Todd.

1 comment:

Big Nanny said...

Delurking:) I love it when I find people I know.