Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Clay!






Last night we celebrated my brother's 26th birthday. We met up with my parents, my youngest brother Tucker, Clay, Allison, her family and the Sawyers to eat at Omikoshi. We left the babies at home with sweet Stephanie and enjoyed the time out without all the kiddos. I made everyone pose several times to get as many blogworthy photos as I could. My camera was acting a little funny at times so some did not turn out as well. But we did get some good shots of Clay and Allison, as well as the fam! It was fun meeting Allison's parents and brother. Nate was very impressed with her brothers choice of law school(Harvard)!! He tried to convince someone(not sure anyone was listening) that he got accepted there as well for undergrad, but decided to follow his best friend Jesse to Tech instead! Sure Nate!!! Happy birthday Uncle Clay!! We love ya!

1 comment:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Jesse said to tell nathan he has it all wrong. He followed nathan to tech!!! Who are we kidding, they wouldn't have dared to go to a school without each other.