Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sweet Pics of my guys!




Major guy excitement around here in the last 24 hours! Nate killed 2 BIG turkeys yesterday morning. Okay all you ladies out there I know you can hardly contain your excitement, but he was really cute wanting his picture made many times with his birds. I am super excited about them, b/c this means we have reached our yearly limit around here and can no longer kill any more turkeys until next year! Please do not tell your husbands about this, because we can still help others kill their limit and I am not excited about that. I wanted to include a picture of him today so that he got a little face time.
Also I did manage to take a 3 month picture of Colby without Cy's help and they are much cuter. It was a lot easier without help! Lastly, I am posting a picture of the boys after naptime today. No they did not actually nap at the same time, but we are working on it. Cy wanted Colby in his bed and needed to get undressed just like his brother. Wow, how many things they are going to want to do the same. Some good and some probably not as good!! I am sure they will be spending many a night together in the same bed. What fun for my little guys.
Have a wonderful Thursday and please say a little prayer for us as we get ready to send our Dad off to Nicaragua. We will miss him.

No comments: