Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Uninstall to reinstall..







After I removed the entire program from my computer and reinstalled it, I was able to get my pics to work. I am including some of Cy and Sophie waiting for their dads to come home. This was a huge moment for them, b/c Cy usually will not let Sophie touch him and he was hugging her. It was too cute! Cy was a little stunned when his dad finally got off the plane and did not say much. He just did not want to be put down. In the family pic, Colby is off to the side asleep in the stroller. He was not too impressed!
Then on to Mom's day, we had a great time with both sides of our family at my mom's house. We did this last year as well. It is fun to have all of our family together for lunch. We served Bar-B-Q and ice cream cones. We took several pics.
Last night the boys busted out their new Nicaragua baseball jersey's for Tucker and Taylors soccer game. They both play at PHS and are in the region finals this week. We all went to support and they both had a great time. Lots of people to entertain Cy and lots to hold Colby. Cy and Braxton have matching jersey's, they are super cute! Not sure why the pics are out of order, but I am so glad that they are there. Enjoy and hope your week is off to a great start! We are so glad to have Dad home and life back to normal, whatever that is!!

No comments: