Friday, August 1, 2008

Cheesecake Fun

So on Wednesday night we loaded up "Stella", Courtney's car and headed for Green Hills. Ashley W. had invited us all to go the $1.50 Cheesecake Nite with her at the Cheesecake Factory. I had a blast and even though we did wait 3 hours for our cheesecake, I enjoyed hanging out with the girls and window shopping. We did spend a little time in sephora which is always fun.
Here are my two WONDERFUL sister in laws, Dana and Court smiling for my camera!

And here are my sweet friends, Emily, Ashley W., Amanda, and Lila was there you just can't see her.

Here were Hayley and I anxiously awaiting our yummy cheesecake. Oh and Yeah for Hayley's fun news!!

This was all that remained at 10 when we were finally done eating our cheesecake. Ashley W. NEVER misses any opportunity to take leftovers home. She HATES to see anything go to waste!!

This was all of us at the end of the night. I was stuffed and full of joy having spent a few hours with my sweet friends.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray for fun times! I am blessed with wonderful friends/sisters!So glad you had your camera.

Big Nanny said...

I had no idea that they have $1.50 cheesecake night! I've waited 3 hours on a regular night. Oh, I love the Sephora store. I could stay in there for hours.

Big Nanny