Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This will have to do for now!

Okay so as my last post explained, I have been trying to stay in the "cool" blogging crowd and have a fun, cute background. Well I had a small attack yesterday when I thought I lost everything and decided that I have never been cool, why start now!! But after reading the directions a little better today I did make this happen, so it will work for now.
This has been a super great week around here. As most of you know, we welcomed Sweet Caroline Pilkinton into the world on Monday. This is actually a very big deal to our family, because she and Colby are now all set to be married one day. She is adorable and their are lots of sweet pics on Amanda's blog!
I do not have any pics of Caroline, since I have been battling a cold and have not held her yet. Once she is home and I am germ free, I plan to take a pic of the betrothed couple soon! Here are some pics that I have taken this week. Colby is being forced to sit up. He really can do it, but actually hates it! He wants to lay back, flip over and go. Sitting is really too confining for him at the moment. Yikes for his mom.


Here are two pictures that are documenting something that had NEVER happened around here before. Both boys napped for over 2 hours yesterday afternoon. WOW!! Is all that I can say, it was wonderful and maybe they will continue to give mom a few more afternoons like this soon.


We are about to put our house back on the market again, so please keep us in your prayers as we wait patiently to see what the Lord has in store for us in this crazy housing market!

1 comment:

sonya said...

look @ colby sitting up!! i love it~ he can do it but is just too preoccupied with rolling around i guess... he'll be crawling in a few weeks i bet.... ahhhhhh for you!
xoxo